Latest News

Downright now - Monitoring if your favorite website is down

Last night when I was at Facebook, suddenly it stopped responding and the server requests just timed out.Downright now - Monitoring if your favorite website is down - theprohack.com I wondered if it was a problem with my ISP or the king of social networking was down at the moment. With nothing to do, I googled and stumbled across Downrightnow , a service that monitors your favorite websites. It compiles the status by combining
  • Reports from users who visit downrightnow
  • Public messages on Twitter from users who are having service trouble
  • Official company announcements and status reports
  • Other third-party web sites that monitor service status
Downright now - Monitoring if your favorite website is down - theprohack.com
As soon as I opened the website, I came to know that Facebook was having some problems at that time
Yep..Facebook was down - theprohack.com
Mission Successful :P I guess you will find it interesting.

Like This post ? You can buy me a Beer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

24x7 online , we happy to answer you
tamilcypc@gmail.com

Disclaimer

This Blog and its TUT's are intended for educational purposes only, no-one involved in the creation of this TuT may be held responsible for any illegal acts brought about by this Blog or TuT.



Featured Post

Custom Domains And HTTPS Redirection Code