Latest News

Fake Twitter Phishing Email from the address “support@twitter.com ”

Today Morning I received one mail which did not get caught by Gmail’s spam filter. It had me believing it was real since I hadn’t seen phishing email pretending to be Twitter before.

image

The email was supposedly from the address “support@twitter.com ” telling me my account was suspended for excessive following. You can see a screenshot the email.

While I knew I hadn’t recently followed a bunch of people, I thought maybe someone had hacked my account and followed people and that the email might be legit, until I read that I needed to click a link to “complete some offers” for to avoid account suspension.

After that when I check my twitter statistics, its 10000% Phishing attack. Check the below screen shot.

image

Further examination revealed the link to be http://mexico.cnn.com/redirectComplete.php?url=//bit%2Ely/ouvgwtwhich redirects to “http://emailus.it.tc/” where you can see offers to complete.

Obviously, not from Twitter. Beware.

UPDATE: I just send an email to twitter on support@twitter.com and below is the response.

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

24x7 online , we happy to answer you
tamilcypc@gmail.com

Disclaimer

This Blog and its TUT's are intended for educational purposes only, no-one involved in the creation of this TuT may be held responsible for any illegal acts brought about by this Blog or TuT.



Featured Post

Custom Domains And HTTPS Redirection Code