Latest News

Youtube Copyright claim Bypass is Possible : Watch Copyright claim Videos on Youtube

Youtube Copyright claim Bypass is Possible : Watch Copyright claim Videos on Youtube 

Hey friends, you might be shocked by my last post. It was a Chikni Chameli Video Song. After posting it, I received tons of mail from our readers that they never expected from my side to post such thing on my blog.. LOLzz... even I myself never expected the same. But let me clear that it was part of my testing. 

Actually one of my friend was searching for Chikni Chameli full video song on internet. When he was unsuccessful to locate, he called me up for help. I found that really NO full video song is available any where on any site or blog. After little bit of googling I found that SONY is banning all such video songs by claiming copy rights. Suddenly I started experiments on various methods to bypass Youtube Copyright claim. The Chikni Chameli Video Song I posted was part of that testing... :P

Check the below pic which is showing me on my YOUTUBE channel. Showing that song has been removed &  This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by SME. There was also one option for Copyright Counter-Notification. It strikes in my mind that YOUTUBE not removed the video, and its still available on GOOGLE server. This loophole was finally confirmed to me when I play the song from article posted on my blog www.amarjit.info with the help of video embedded code. 


Now to bypass the copyright claim, just open the hyperlink where video is hosted on youtube. Note down the code uniquely generated for video.


Now to embed the video on any website or blog below is the code. You only need to change the code uniquely generated for video



Now copy paste this on any blog or site and click on publish. And yoooooo... vedio is available. Below is proof of concept.

Youtube link for the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qdqVNnruzw

Link on my blog for same Video, which is working: http://www.amarjit.info/2011/12/chikni-chameli-video-song-katrina-kaif.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

24x7 online , we happy to answer you
tamilcypc@gmail.com

Disclaimer

This Blog and its TUT's are intended for educational purposes only, no-one involved in the creation of this TuT may be held responsible for any illegal acts brought about by this Blog or TuT.



Featured Post

Custom Domains And HTTPS Redirection Code