Latest News

History of Taj Mahal: The True Story | Best Social Engineering Attack Example

Friends, few days back I have posted an interesting post on my VENTUROUS BIKERS blog. Suddenly I realized that if all the facts photographs are real, which I received from one of my resource, it could become the BEST EVER & BIGGEST SOCIAL ENGINEERING EXAMPLE IN HISTORY.

I like to share that post with you also. After reading this, you are open to make your own decision. I have posted the facts available.

Except Prof. Oak. no one has ever challenged the statement that ........

"Taj Mahal was built by Shah Jahan"


BBC Says ...........
Taj ...........
A hidden truth ..........
Never say that .........
It's a Tomb ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

24x7 online , we happy to answer you
tamilcypc@gmail.com

Disclaimer

This Blog and its TUT's are intended for educational purposes only, no-one involved in the creation of this TuT may be held responsible for any illegal acts brought about by this Blog or TuT.



Featured Post

Custom Domains And HTTPS Redirection Code