Latest News

Won Network Designing Competition At PROCOM 2013


I am sorry friends as i haven't been able to post as i was really busy with some pentesting projects and my research. Now a days doing more learning part than teaching part. When i came in to hacking scene 6 years before, I started with Network security, but later every thing shifted to layer 7 i.e. web. So i started researching web application security. However, a since network and web work together, we cannot completely deny the network security part.

Recently,We participated in "PROCOM 2013" on behalf of Bahria University karachi (Team name = White Tigers) along with my two friends "Mudassir" and "Zia khan" and by the grace of Almighty Allah we managed to win the competition. Procom is the largest educational event that takes place every year in Fast University, it hosts more than 40 competition including speed programming, network designing, painting etc etc.


The competition was based on 5 rounds, which would test both theoretical and practical knowledge of the students. The major advantage was that lots of questions came from network security, which b.w i have been studying for few years. The things i learned from my CCNP route course also came into play and helped me a lot. My friend mudassir did really well too, he is dong his CCIE and is very sound in networking stuff.

What's Next?

Well, I would continue my research with Network and web application security, I am also writing a book on "Advanced Ethical Hacking", which b/w i am hoping to finish it this year. However apart from that, i would also move to programming side and participate in "Speed Programming Contest" and atleast winning it once.

I would love to hear from you the suggestions on improving at speed programming, either leave a comment or mail me directly at rafayhackingarticles@gmail.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

24x7 online , we happy to answer you
tamilcypc@gmail.com

Disclaimer

This Blog and its TUT's are intended for educational purposes only, no-one involved in the creation of this TuT may be held responsible for any illegal acts brought about by this Blog or TuT.



Featured Post

Custom Domains And HTTPS Redirection Code